A sturdy long lasting quality electrical gear housing of compact and elegant design, suitable to give together with a range of reflector types and attachments, the right solution for low and high bay lighting requirement.
• It is designed to incorporate low and medium wattage HID lamps
• The gear housing can be combined with standard Philips aluminium reflector and a range of acrylic reflectors.
• For use with any of the following HID lamps: 250W or 400W – HPL-N, SON or HPI-BU (S) lamps.
• The wattage range between 150 – 400 watt for HID lamps. 1000W HID on request
• Coloured gear housings are possible upon request
• The aluminium material is of heat, corrosion and UV resistant type
• The luminaire is delivered standard in unpainted version. Painted versions are available upon request
• IP65 ingress protection rating in the gear housing is secured throught the use of a neoprene gasket between the housing.
• The gear box uses Philips standard ballasts and is using silicone cable to improve resistance against the heat inside the housing.
• The luminaire is suitable for indoor and semi-outdoor use at an ambient temperature of max 45ºC.
• Luminaires in combination with narrow beam reflectors are ideal for lighting in very highhalls, or halls with high obstacles and or high machines.
• Luminaires in combination with wide beam reflectors are suited for relatively low halls and areas where vertical illuminance is required.
• Luminaires in combination with acrylic refractors are ideal when uplighting is required.
• Each reflector can be fitted with a glass-dust cover for applications industry and humid areas.
• Emergency lighting halogen lamp can be installed for emergency lighting, only available on request.
• Industrial areas
• Sports halls
• Commercial areas or other large halls requiring luminaires, suitable for high mounting ceiling.
If you have any other question for Fronius Inverter Primo 6.0-1 6.0kW, please feel free to contact me here!
HONGKONG CW GREEN TECH CO., LTD
Mobile:86-13125018918(Whatapp & Wechat is available)